Nuffthenang

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Head Throb.

I'm looking forward for Esty's performance this Thursday.
Baby jaboo, I am really proud of you, I told you there will be something good going on for you kan? Well, there you go ;) Dear readers, do support Esty Rimah Richard this Thursday @ MardiGras at about approx 10? Yeah :) Be there, and she'll be happy. Hehe, I'm always here for you jaboo.

So, I just got back from Centerpoint with Esty. Lixian & Ken came after awhile. By the way :) I'm done with my first sem finals, finally. Now, I'm on my second sem, I know some of you are thinking, dude wtf? So fast? Yeah prolly cause I've not been updating yeah?

Let me tell you a little something that you should know. I suffered from H1N1 not long ago, was admitted in the hospital for 4 nights, yes as you would know it was hell for me there. I could not eat, talk, drink, walk and was literally paralyzed. I had to miss my first sem finals, and that explains why I had to re-take it this week :)
Other than that, I've been Mist-ing with my classmates, and it's all good honey :)
To top that, It's been ever long since i've clubbed with the lovies.

I had other great events too, like the DSP grand premier over @ Ceneleisure, and it was good too, after party was held at Groove Junction, now that was GOOD too :) Other than that? Yeah that's about it actually, pretty much busy with college. Oh, I'm shifting :( FAR FAR AWAY, to NEVER EVER LAND. :(

I'm moving to Sungai Buloh, Desa Coalfield, bummer balls.
Oh well, smileeee Ishneeee ;)
Class at 9 tomorrow, what joy it brings :)

Meet Doris, she will be staying with me for aprrox 1 month, my room mate :)


@ Mist

I just got this off Mist's Official Blog, babe we conquered it jaboo?

This one as well.

@ Groove Junction

All dressed uo for the Grand Premier @ Ceneleisure.

And this is @ Mist again during Merdeka Eve.


Love ya sis ;)

Got to go, my bed is calling me.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love

gummybearlove

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers