Nuffthenang

Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Deepavali.

Was @ Seremban with Dad's family for visitation, I can't say we celebrate it, but daddy's sister does. Was there for 2 nights, and I'd say it's not bad, but at the same time bad. It's like a love hate scenario. It was good thou, to see my cousins which I've never seen before, they're too adorable to be true. I came to conclusion where, both side of my family, Mum & Dad is very very multi-racial. I've got all the races in the family tree, you name it. I even have the Thai blood cousins, and those 2 kids are so hug`gable.

We decided to not just rot at home, so there was quite a few activities planned up for everyone, the old and the young, just so everyone would get 'closer' something like that. And on Deepavali day itself, marks Zohar's 7th Birthday. Everything was not bad, we had all the family portraits and things like that.

Happy Deepavali, to them who celebrates. :)

That's lil Zohar feeding his cake to his daddy.
Thai mix Indian, good looking. :)

Uncle Murli showing me some tricks ;)

This was when they were done having a bowling session.

This are the cycle of the cousins, some didn't make it thou.
And just for the toot of it, ima name them all down.

Top from left; Logeish, Reeni, :) , Tanee, Shashvin, Prasath, Sharvin.
Bottom left; Hashini, Ashraf, Ahsana, Tanusha, Trisha, Yaneeca, Zohar, Faizal.

Haha, yes the names are all mixed raced.

Aww, BIG family portrait.
That's not all, some didn't make it.

This was when we played some cool ass memory games,
Using eyeliner to draw our faces for punishment, I found that real funny.

SMILEEEE WE GOT INKED !
-

2 comments:

Love

gummybearlove

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers