Greetings my fellow readers.
Haha, debate spirit is in me after the debate session for PR.
Carrying on,
Virginie Laurency's 18th Birthday was held @ Marco's pizza. It was all good, they all said I finally ate a proper meal, haha. Well, most of us was there. The place was amazingly quite and dead thou. But hey, right friends, right company that makes it great. Will let the pictures do the talking on this one.

Girlfriend's big day :)

Little Lulu look alike & Crystal.




Jaboo.

Carleen & Tv Icon Hani :)




Whole group.

-
DMC 13 attended an exhibition @ PWTC with miss su about Criminalize war.
I swear, on that day I was so disturbed, after that disturbing exhibition we all watched Jenifer's Body which I didn't know was some satanic story, I thought it was some chick flick. -_-'
And that whole day was practically a disturbing day for me.
-
BAD HEADACHE, NO SLEEP FOR 3 DAYS,
SHALL CRASH NOW, PAIN :(



No comments:
Post a Comment
Love