Nuffthenang

Monday, November 9, 2009

One More Try




Couping with the short hair, thou I tend to get shocked every time I wake up :)
Woah, it's been heck of a week for me.
In case some of you didn't know, I started working back at Tony Romas, e@Curve.
Tanee & I had good ass shopping at Sungei Wang, she couldn't stop buying and I couldn't stop looking. Everything was oh so tempting.

And i'm sorry but wrapped heads are bloody pathetic -_-'
They don't understand the meaning of crowded, lame.
















she tired already :)
-

Soft launch for IACT PARTS is so close, which means more pressure on the dance.
HOLY CAMOLY SWEET LORD.
Dude, I'm exaggerating, I'm not pressured, in fact I actually can't wait for it !
So the dance team has been having practices, major practices ;)


without any help la kay. :)





SAY HI TO KYLE WORLD !
Lovin` this picture, lovin this boy too stupid brother always mumble. ;)

Shot by Roy Lim, ahah
they say ;

" She can actually blend in with the children in Africa, just looking at her size, why not?"
-_-'
I KNOW I'VE BECOME TINY :D
But helllooo world, I'm still visible and I have meat on my body :)

-





-





You make me smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love

gummybearlove

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers