MERRY CHRISTMAS !
despite the fact that it's past 12 like 2 hours ago, so what?
Tiny's here to wish you lovelies a very merry christmas ! ;)
Now, I have more to update than what I've promised in the previous post, that's a bummer.
And again, I'm not gonna promise a full update, cause I'm tired balls at the mo..
before I start updating, I would like to tell baby that, Christmas has been great with him around, you hear me gummy bear? Now ima preach like there's no tomorrow, saying it loud and proud !
Love you :)
-
Anyways, Tanee's 21st yeah?
Well we had a big catering thingy majigy at our place for her Birthday dinner. Friends/family & etc all came, the house was packed like a can`a tuna yaw. It was all good thou. But nothing's as good as the after party isn't it? Tanee, her friends, and I headed to Maison after that. It was a good night. After the whole partying, got back and Ariff made baby & I soup.
I likey ;)










-
Tired la. promise another update tomorrow :)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Love