Nuffthenang

Friday, February 12, 2010

That's why I love you, Gummy :)


I'm free now, so I guess I can update.
Maybe not on all the events, but maybe some. But I'll try and update on everything, that way, after I come back from CNY celeb, I wouldn't have more updates -_-'
Anyways, baby left to Penang like 3 hours ago :(
And I'm leaving to Malacca tomorrow, so yeah.. bummerr.. But on the bright side, I'm going to meet up with Doris, Melly, Shayne & Vanessa at Malacca, hell yeah !

So starting off my updates from long long time ago, haha a few weeks ago, prolly a month.
Oh My God, I feel like I'm talking a tad bit too much, okay I shall shut my pie hole.
Carrying on, PARTS had a Photo Shoot like more than a month back, if i'm not mistaken.
It was fun, everyone was in black, gangsta ! ;)

The dance category.


I had to be in front, was left choice - less.

Single shot.

Baby's single shot.

All of PARTS :)




Prettttyyyy picture ! ;)
-

Had A girls night out @ Muse one of the Wednesday's.
Esty, Tanee, Lena, Fo, Anne & I.
It was crazy, but a fun crazy night fosho`.




Baby was there, less than half an hour and ciaoed, so it was just us girls :)





-

Muse again, one of the days.
But this one was random, suddenly go, an impromptu Muse night !






I donch know what I'd do without you :(
-

There was this one weekend where Lixian asked me to accompany her to church, as Fritz was worship leading. I decided to follow her, but tag baby along :)
So went to church, yada ya, you know what they do there, then we had like BBQ and all.
I had other plans in the night too, had to go over to Muse, as I promised Lisa. Because her boyfriend was spinning at Muse at 11, and I've never made it for all the previous one, this time I made it up to her, happy Lisa sayang? :)


I like this one :)








HAHAHAH !


Lisa, Finally !


fussh xian ;)

Tiny loves you.


Lena spend 2 nights over, drunked girl la she.


Eyeer !


Come on esty, what's wrong?



Sister sister sister.
-

Well that's about what I'm gonna update for now.
Theres still Baby's surprise party by me ;) and his BBQ dinner.
I'll do that soon :)

I'm off to bed now, since there's absolutely nothing to do.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love

gummybearlove

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers