Nuffthenang

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Till the end -


Hi peeps ! I just got back from a long day of shoot being the main actress, it was tiring, but look ! I'm actually updating, but that's only because my sleepy level hasn't reach the limit yet :)
So credits to me please and thanks :)

So let me, with a thick skin made up of God knows what wish myself a happy belated birthday ;)
Well, my birthday didn't turn up as what I wanted it to be, but it was all good in the end. I had a great time, and that's for sure. Initially it was supposed to be celebrated at Bakita, where my Boss`s had good reservations planned, but it wasn't much of my day that night, the whole street got blacked out(OUT OF ALL DAYS RIGHT). We ended up in Baan26 :)

Since i've got quite a lot of pictures, I'll just post em and let them do most of the talking ;






Thank you guys for wearing pink, love ya'll ! :)
And thank you Jac for the red velvet cake, it was yummy !


made me die. O.o



There's more pictures up in Facebook. so please by all means go to www.facebook.com/meenee
Thank you :)
-

One day Genting trip (DMC 12/13)
We all needed this to free our minds from all the work we have been doing, so the whole class went for a day trip to Genting to scream our lungs out.
Got a bus early that morning, we filled up half the bus if I'm not mistaken.

This is the moment where we live life to it's fullest.

Getting really exited.

US ALL.










Updating you peeps in FB ;)




Finally ! A picture with mama !






I didnt wanna get dizzy :s So i shut my eyes the whole time.


The ride I'd queue up for hours ! :)
Got back home pretty late, and surprised the boyfriend after that.
-

Okay it has reached my maximum level, I shall hit the sacks now.
Will update on Penang in awhile :)

NIGHTS LOVELIES !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love

gummybearlove

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers