Work @ Penang for GT roadshow, Kent Event.
Baby, the bunch of guys and I was at Penang, Juru for the GT event, quite awhile ago, for 4N5D. Was really caught up with work, and so you see loyal readers, I have proof that I've been in complete utter busy-ness and that's why I have not been updating very frequently about the recent events.
Work was hectic, but it was all good. We had a huge covered up black eye catching tent for the event, and it was freaking cold in there. I was quite privileged to be getting to wear whatever the heck I want for that 3 days of work, instead of wearing what those girls were wearing *rolls :)
Anyways ;

This was our huge tent, with 2 Cars in front.


Before the 1st day of work, when we came to sort things out the night before, the guys and I were busy cutting thousands of entry cards.
Finished at approx 3AM by the time we went back to the hotel.
Finished at approx 3AM by the time we went back to the hotel.

The Game station.


After the second day of work, was booze with clients.

ARU IS THE JOKE. good entertainer.

Grace and Alfred doing some peanut clip thingy.

See what I mean. That's Aru incase you didn't know. So pretty :)

sigh his face -_-'

Last day of work, the masquerade walk was going on outside of the tent.

Erm, so yah . O.o??
No comment.
No comment.


I don't know why the second day of work pictures flew down here, but whatever works yo.


Team 360 with client Grace. WE SO COOL YAW 8)

That's about my wonderful Penang Work Trip :)
-
The Class of DMC12/13 was invited to the Parliament by our most dedicated lecturer Mr. P.Kamalanathan. I enjoyed the session they had in the Parliament, it may be boring for some of you guys, but I personally enjoyed it, and it was a great exposure for me. There wasn't any Phone/Camera allowed in the session so I won't be able to show you what was it like inside.
BUT, I could explain tiny things like, we're suppose to keep quiet and just listen to the debate going on between the oppositions. The interior of the place, was sorta like a Majestic kind of interior, it was really pretty.

DMC 12/13

That wasn't a genuine smile, I was restless, lungs were itchy.

New classmate, Annand.

Mei Mei.


Me love this.



Paparazzi yaw ;)
-
Anyways that's the End of it, I'll update on Lixian's and Hani's 19th Birthday Party Tomorrow I promise, yes I'm promising ! So stay tuned okay? :)
By 12AM sharp it will be posted up !
By 12AM sharp it will be posted up !


No comments:
Post a Comment
Love