I completely forget to update you lovelies on my last day of work at Boston Club/Grand opening. It was quite a good night, especially when the boyfriend came to support me at work. Nonetheless, It was heck of a busy day. I had to hold jugs after jugs, to give out the free flow for our customers. I know, sue me for having to update it after so long, but yeah I just remembered :D Haha.
Anyways ;

This was the only picture we took during the Grand Launch, explains how busy we were.
;)
And also some pictures, from the other days of work ;

Our regular customer, Stanley.

my sales tag.
I want to thank Besty especially, for taking care of me during work.
Being the smallest there, I've got advantages from lovely people like my besty.
Love you Stephanie Julia Nathan. :)
I want to thank Besty especially, for taking care of me during work.
Being the smallest there, I've got advantages from lovely people like my besty.
Love you Stephanie Julia Nathan. :)




The 4 that was the permanent girls.
-



Haha, I like :)
-
And there was this other day Lixian, Esty, Kyle & I had a meet up at Al-safa and went for a random trip to Desa Park City. It was good having the 4 of us, together :)
Laughed, Cocked, and etc.




so yeah, that's it :)
Waiting for the next quickie session to start now.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Love