
; boo yeah !
Hello, yeahp, in the office updating my blog, cause I brought my laptop with me today, so it's all cool, say JYEAH ! JYEAHH :D
I'm proud to say that, one burden is finally off my freakin` shoulder.
But it came with a BIG cost, literally.
Financially screwed.
Anyways ;
The only recent event was SHOUT! Awards and Iyaz's Press conference.
Last Saturday was Shout!Awards, early that morning I had to go over to Hilton Hotel for his Press Conference, and for my interview with him. Here's the thing, from all the others I've interviewed, Iyaz was great. I personally liked him, only cause he wasn't being a 'Diva', and that was just the best part, he acted like a normal guy which was very overwhelming to me, good on you Iyaz. It was good talking to him thou.
Last Saturday was Shout!Awards, early that morning I had to go over to Hilton Hotel for his Press Conference, and for my interview with him. Here's the thing, from all the others I've interviewed, Iyaz was great. I personally liked him, only cause he wasn't being a 'Diva', and that was just the best part, he acted like a normal guy which was very overwhelming to me, good on you Iyaz. It was good talking to him thou.
Went straight to Stadium Putra Bukit jalil for preparations. Ying & I were a pair, we were basically in charge of all the artistes and make sure they get their make up done, and also to bring them backstage for performances. From where the artiste were sitting and all the way to the back stage wasn't a very fair walk for the both of us small girls.
Pictures guys? :)
First and fore most, congrats to YUNA, as she perpetually won Awards.
And Bringing home 3 awards with her, well done. :)
And Bringing home 3 awards with her, well done. :)
Popstar Award, Breakout Award & The Ultimate Shout Award!
Behind The Scenes ;
-

Yuna :)



-
Bringing back the Rockstar Award was Bunkface ;


-
And the Powel vocal Award went to Faizal Tahir ;

-
Favorite TV Program ; SHOWDOWN 2010, Jyeah ! ;)

-
Flava Award, The only Mizz Nina.

-
Hot Guy Award, Henry Golding yaw 8)

-
Coolest Radio Announcer, none other than Phat Fabes ;

-
Performances & Presenters ;

Reshmonu's performance with James Baum.

Nora Danish, the gorgeous.

Andrea Fonseka, Maya Karin & Daphne Iking, presenting Hot guy Award.

Raja Lawak, they were good.

Yuna Performing decorate :)



Cuci The musical performance, Hans Isaac *Gulps*

James Baum.

Andre Fonseka, Maya Karin & Daphne Iking.

The battle.



Maple the Shout Queen !

Shawn Lee, Beatboxing.

;As well as Shazet.

-
;Iyaz's performance -





-
I was supposed to post this update last night at work, but I went to Sid's bar TTDI with Shaz, Naqib & Prem, so I didn't get a chance to update it, so I'm doing it now.
And, after work I met up with my dearest Hani Nabila Panjang, and then met up with Doris Heng Shin lu as she was spending the night over.
-
That's all for now yaw 8)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Love