Nuffthenang

Sunday, November 14, 2010

My heart's pumpin`

HOW DO YOU LIKE MY CONSTRUCTED BLOG?
Leave a comment on the cbox, please & tq.

Just so you people from my crowns, I had a hard time getting your links done on the left. So, tell me you love me more now, wee ;) So, since it's constructed, welcome again to Everybody Loves Ishnee !

I almost forgotten to greet all of you wonderful people who has been waiting for my updates, especially my dear Rathika :) THERE YOU GO DARLING

So I have loadsa things to update on, will start of with ;
PARAMORE LIVE IN KL.

; Basically my quickie Producers were really kind to let me off work and go enjoy myself at Paramore's concert. Despite all the fun I had there, I got punched and blacked out for about half an hour? And to top that it wasn't even 1 minute of the concert yet, Paramore came out, and I was pushed everywhere, knowing how small I can be, next thing I know I was all wet cause the guards were throwing water on me :)

But I couldn't care less after that, as it was Paramore. Screw that, but the boyfriend was a hero :) I won't forget that, haha. It's funny now that you think of it thou.

Hell yeah.

Oh yeah I forget to mention this part where, I saw my Quickie team, and I had to work for awhile. :)



So close.
-

I really can't remember the days of my updates so ;
Little Baby Jared's 1st birthday Party. @ Skewers, Subang.

My Boyfriend's cousin nieces & nephew's too cute.
I WILL DIE ! :s

Birthday boy ;)

he likes Lions! He a gangsta yaw.

-

On the same day, that night I had to go off to Changkat for Volkswagen Launch to Interview Leona Lewis, didn't get The Veronicas thou, sadly. I met up with the lovely friends at Changkat.


The Diva Leona Lewis & I.

They were all there :)

Besty & I had the biggest hug there, wee.






We awesome yo. 8)
-

2 Birthdays in 1 day :)
Went for dinner with the Family @ some Spanish restaurant, I really can't remember the name. The boyfriend came along with us all to celebrate my little sister's 13th Birthday.
She wanted Spanish food, that's why :)


That's the only meal I took a picture of, cause I was hungry.
And these are the only 2 pictures I got at dinner, cause it was dark.

baby & I then headed to Souled Out for Mama's 19th Birthday.
Mama is Pri by the way, she my mama yaw 8)
Love you to bits.




BIG SHAYNE.

The sugar cane we were all munching on.

Polaroid.

Shayne & Kyle.

Rathika darling.


Carbon copy of Rathika.

Hope you had a good time mama, xx
-

Deepavali @ Aunt's place.
Family & I went to Gombak, where we usually go for Deepavali, and yeah ate all those curry and yeah get fat. It was not bad, but Tanee, Maziz, Baby & I went over to Farenheit & Sungai Wang after awhile, when we got bored.

This is my cousin Ashraf.
He doesn't want his OWN cousin, (me), but he wants my Boyfriend -_-

My Bf is Ashraf's Best friend.

This cheeky boy, was playing with my dad's bald head, epic !





Cousins Birthday on Deepavali, Trisha.
-

Date with the Boyfriend @ Farenheit, KL.
Last Saturday






I've been shopping every week. OMG.


Bf loves them storm troopers.
-

So that's about my updates !
This post goes out to everyone of you, my new constructed blog :D

xx

1 comment:

  1. i FREAKIN' love your header!! :D :D the site is lookin' piiiimped! and you're working with 8tv now?!? what as? i miss you crazy kids ♥

    ReplyDelete

Love

gummybearlove

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers