Nuffthenang

Friday, December 31, 2010

& We Meet again, foshizzle


Hi, before you read my post, Go to http://iact.edu.my/breakfree/index.php?option=com_jwallpapers&id=6:the-quite-scene&view=picture and vote for me. Haven't done that, go now ;)

Done? Alright do it again the next day, thank you. You guys are the best loyal readers I have, you know who you are. *HEARTS
Now i'll update. :D

I can't even remember what do I need to update on. The one I clearly remember is obviously my trip to Port Dickson for Tanee's 22nd Birthday :) I think it was 14 of us in total that went for the trip. I'm only gonna post chosen photos, the rest were really irritating, so there's not a single question on why I'm not posting all of it up :)

All we did there was chilled, seafood, beach (DIRTY), drinks, games and yeah slept :D
Nothing much, it was just a short get away :) Pictures talk okay? :D


Meeting point.

I saw a dish that was porky, hmm



Bestfriends.


The Birthday girl, my sister.

LOVE.










understand the story of a gay guy :)




Yellow lizzy xx


Jaboo. xx



was quite high.


Birthday girl sasau.

You just had to use my donald right ? -_-



The sweetest Best friend picture. Love you till the end`



Baptist & Birthday girl.









GOODBYE PORT DICKSON.
-

There's more updates, Christmas, wedding & etc. Stay tune. Tomorrow marks my 1 year anniversary. I'm excited :)

3.14am, goodnight lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love

gummybearlove

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers