Nuffthenang

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Another Heart calls.

The previous post was out of anger to some low lifer. :)
And to the rest of the low lifers I know.

so so so..
I'm patiently anticipating for Ariff's 17th celebration, it's the event of the week for this week. I tend to have important events every week now, busy women la ;)
As you all know, I no longer have a room mate, she departed back to Kepong. I feel weird without her being around in the house, it's like no more weird and humorous entertainment. :(
I miss you Doris heng shin lu. They call her Hengover :)
I miss her robotic talks, I miss her stunner's, everything la.

I found out something about my google chrome, and it amazes me for some pathetic reasons, only God knows. check this out :)

I may sound pathetic -_-'
But it's so cool, I've got a theme, tada !
-

Just got home from dinner and then Al-Safa with the bumface.
He came to pick me up, then....

I - A
Eh where you going la?
Somewhere.
Where?
I want you to drive so wait.
Okay pull over, I'll drive?
No, wait.

*waits like a maeffer.*

We having dinner at Hartamas?
*he pulls over*
Okay I want you to drive from here back to center point.
:O :O :O ? -_-'

We were at the smart tunnel then.
I had to go through the massive jam, he purposely put me to that point just to fool around.
Was at Mc d, had to go pick His sister and her friend up from class, then I went to visit Teacher Yasmin & Teacher Guna. The first thing I got from them ;

OH MY GOD ! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU, YOU SHRUNK, YOU DISAPPEARED !

It was good catching up with me teachers.
So Bumface Azlan got to shake his legs all the way, while I did the whole driving.
Headed to Al-safa after all the chores, and could finally sit and chat and had good laughs.
Now, I'm back home :)
-

Hani Honey :)

I look so pale man.



Cover up ! :)
-

Sis & I was bored :)
So..

As we grow older, I now officially think we look photocopied.










You see what I mean?
Super alike -_-'

Oh well, love you Tanee.
Class tomorrow, shall go to bed now.
OH I JUST DID MY NAILS AND TOE NAILS,
Wanting you to know, just for the toot of it.

&& Robyn, Good luck for exams, love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love

gummybearlove

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers