Nuffthenang

Friday, October 9, 2009

in this slump

God damn it Mafcker, If you ain't got nothing nice to say, then don't say nothing. Fck that shit bitch. If ya'll leave me alone, I wouldn't go E NI MI NI MY NI MU.
'AH ! ISHNEE YOU'RE SO FUNNY MAN, YOU SHOULD BE A COMEDIAN GOD DAMN'
Says, the world.
-
Updates on working with Comedy Court.
Well, it's my last day tomorrow. I've developed the feeling of a lazy pig, I was so reluctant to go to work just a few hours back.
It's the time of the month where I get pissed at just about everything, so know your limits people. I'm having horrible cramps too, since this morning, I feel tortured by the natural feminine mother nature, it feels disastrous. -_-'
-

Meet Indi Nadarajah.
so yeah, that's my pathetic plain BIG T SHIRT as my uniform :)

& Allan Perera.

This was after our work :)
Anyways,

I find this an amazing shot of me ;)
During the Ice breaker @ Mardi, down Ishnee !
Everybody loves Ishnee, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love

gummybearlove

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers