My my,
I'm a lil tipsy right now and I'm updating, how ironic. I know not even 10 and I'm kuku. Well, It's Ariff's birthday today, so we decided to just have a good time with him. Me, Esty & Tanee. Just having booze and cock talking, it was great.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARIFF CAKES !
Hope you had a great time last night :)
Love ya.
-
Friday I did some catching up with Sue Shan & Laura. Went there with lixian the lizard. Hani came after awhile, and finally I got to see Ivana. :) Hani came back to my place, she followed me for work that night at KL, haha. We headed to Mc D with Tanee, Hansern, Jee Sheong & Edbert after work. And Hani spend the night over at my place. And we were so bored, so excuse the pictures we were taking, I don't usually put up much pictures, but I feel like posting everything up today :)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Love