Nuffthenang

Thursday, October 29, 2009

dirty dirty.



He captured my feelings, and I think he's saying goodbye now. May I say I need you now?






-

Daryl Baptist is no longer in Malaysia.
Sadly, the time has come, he is really gone now. Well study hard there aight brother? I'll take care of your baby for you, I promise. We all went to the Airport on Tuesday night, before heading to the place of Goodbye we went over to baptist's house to grab his luggage. Lingered there a lil, and they did a lil jam, and all started to sing lil emo songs out loud :(
Baptist's flight was at 2AM on Wednesday, we stayed there till he flew off.
Everyone was there for him, because Baptist is a rockstar? haha.
Anyways, esty jaboo remember when I say I'll always be here? Guess what? Ishneetiny's here :)

Both me love.

Another Love birds, Eleen & Fu Chao.


Esty with Getrude and froggy.

@ The Airport.


Guys was bullying him for the last time.

All time brothers?



:(


Groupie baby !
Baptist ! We'll miss youuuuuuuu !
Dubai all the way bro ;)
-

Pictures from Deepavali that I just got,


ZOHAR IS LOVE.


See, he sticks with me ;)
love this lil boy.

Heading to PWTC for outdoor class tomorrow.
Oh Joy -_-'

Next update on Virginie, the girlfriend's Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love

gummybearlove

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers