Held @ Maison.
On that day they had an event going there, so the crowd was the shit, could hardly breathe.
Overall it was a bloody good night, people on my side EstyBaptist, Hani, Liyl & Naomi came. The rest was all Fiona's crew ;) haha. One thing I don't get is how obscene the girls can be. Most of em literally stripped, despite how overly sized they are, not to mention, super translucent bra which can literally spot those nipple or shall I say Mosquito bites? Or however I want to name em nipples. Well salute to them? -_-'
Nevertheless, great group of friends, great crowd and Birthday chick was drunk ;)
That's the best part. Sister was all tipsy and does not know a cock word she was saying, it was funny how she was at the mamak with the guys & I doing all her weird ass shits.
Han Sern & sis.
The all time love birds.

haha. Oh Hui hun was there too ! :)
My pretty ladybrity.
Happy Birthday Sweetums !

Naomi, Liyl & Hanibunny.

I like this candid one.


-
Today marks, Shashvin's 19th Birthday.
After church, headed to Gombak for his birthday.
I was busy using all the good ass technologies in his room, t`was AMAZING I TELL YOU.

Birthday boy !

Birthday boy's brother.



Yes yes I was so freeee.



Happy 19th Birthday Mutton !
My idea was brilliant !
My idea was brilliant !
Love youuuuuuu cousin ! :)
-
For the past few weeks I've been busy with dance classes for PARTS soft launch.
Extra exercise for me thou ;)
I'm planning to get myself an iPhone very soon, don't ask me why thou.
Cause` I won't bother explaining myself, let me work for it first.
WORKING HARD YO.


It was candid on me.
Turned out real good, nice one ness :)
Turned out real good, nice one ness :)


Ness stop hiding !

MY PINEAPPLE !

Got this off Melvin Foong.


Mist moments.

-
I just got off the phone with Esty.
I hope Esty's Dad is fine.
I'm keeping him in prayers jaboo, I love you.
I'm here for you, I'm gonna fly to you very soon now okay, give me a call and i'll go straight to you. I'm all prepared to go there and be with you. The moment I get your call, I'm out of the house, and beside you is where I'll be okay?
I love you.
I'm keeping him in prayers jaboo, I love you.
I'm here for you, I'm gonna fly to you very soon now okay, give me a call and i'll go straight to you. I'm all prepared to go there and be with you. The moment I get your call, I'm out of the house, and beside you is where I'll be okay?
I love you.
x


No comments:
Post a Comment
Love