Nuffthenang

Friday, October 2, 2009

SyokShock! Student Night Official Launch

It was heck of a night, everything was great.
Especially Esty, yeah man she ma lady`brity ;)
So the launch went on pretty well, it was different how we had Ice breaker and etc, and the night was nothing but drinking, so each of those ice breakers has to involve downing up booze. But it was all good, met loads of people there, different colleges, seniors and etc.

Go check out that link I put up, on the review of this official launch.
Click my title, please & thank you ;)
-

Ini Kyle.
I'm the only one who calls him by his middle name :)

IACT REPRESENTS ! :)




Lyn came too.

& So did Aira ;)


Ma Lady'brity performing :)

I got pulled to join the ice breaker, down em booze !

A kiss for the lovely room mate.
It was her last night yesterday :(

Ariff.

Nick & xian.

Azlan came too, stupid backside.

THE MIA Lorena !


Belly dancer chick pulled em up ;)

Ness sweetie.

An honest mistake & ma lady'brity.

Love birds ! :)




Matt Challenging Ezra on Poll dancing.

Ezra.

Ash, Ezra & chick.


FIEEEE ! :)



Lady'brity & Eliot.

By the end of the night, Azy knocked out, I had to send everyone home because of him. Came home, Mann called, went out again and came back home.
Lack of sleep I tell you, woke up with a hangover and went for lunch with lady'brity.
Azy joined, then Xian & Ken yong.
Esty & I have no idea how we could actually just chill there for hours ?
-

I have pictures from a few weeks back, it's a Kodak moment pictures ;)
From Youth today @ Mardi.


I swear I didn't remember someone taking this picture.
Hahah, it's funny.

-

Had a 1 hour road trip to Nottingham, Semenyih last week with Hani & Lady'brity.
Initial plan was to find mr man whore and give him a punch on the face, but we decided to do it in a civilized way. Sadly ms lady whore wasn't there at Nottingham. Would have stripped her naked, like a slut :)

But the road trip was good, just the 3 of us, best of friends.
We're here for you Hani :)

@ Nottingham.

Next up, work on Comedy Court starting from Tomorrow night.
GOD BLESS ME.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love

gummybearlove

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers