Just last week, decided to meet up with Robyn. Hani tagged along as well. Decided to chill at The Curve. It was good, haven't seen Robyn for a very long time, ever since I graduated from high school. Long much? :) It was a good catch up thou.

This is a real good picture, I accidentally Elbowed Byn, sorry love :(

Pretty byn & I.

Me love.





Promoting my work place ;)
-
-
How college has been for me ? :)
We mass comm people, Peace bro :)
That's how it's been.
Kyle, Crystal, Justin & Ashtin bro.


Shayne's work :)


-
We mass comm people, Peace bro :)That's how it's been.
Kyle, Crystal, Justin & Ashtin bro.

Shayne's work :)

-Assignment in Cameron Highlands, months back :)
Ness, Kyle, Von, Bernie & I had a good slow 4 hour zig zag drive up to Cameron, it was a good experience, and hopefully we did well for that assignment. :)
Ness, Kyle, Von, Bernie & I had a good slow 4 hour zig zag drive up to Cameron, it was a good experience, and hopefully we did well for that assignment. :)
We were working on Cameron Valley :)
Owner of Cameron Valley.
Factory of Cameron Valley tea.
Looks like I was gonna curse on the phone.
Bernie, Ness, Kyle, Von.
-
Well that's it :)
Off to Curve soooooooon !
Well that's it :)
Off to Curve soooooooon !
xx


No comments:
Post a Comment
Love