Nuffthenang

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Because He's so sexy.

Oh dear Lord, this would take a long time.
First things first, it's a wonderful day ;)

Miss Su's Performance @ MardiGras, last two weeks if i'm not mistaken. So many things has been happening, I can't recall em dates. Anyways SU ! Good job, we're all here to support you :)
It was really sweet how most of her students came to support her, because she's far most the best lecturer at IACT. And I wouldn't wanna miss out, would I?
So Pictures do the talking yeah?
























GO SU !







-

And Last Week, I went to the Library at Curve for the 'Got Talent Or Not?'
Where Jared's band (EG) was one of the contestant, kita support ! :)
Went there after work with Esty, Tanee, Lixian, Eleen, Fu chao & Fritz.

Inside joke 'REFUND PLEASE'
Girls would get it, hahha ;)


I love esty to death ! :)





And as well a gangster baby eleen. :)










And lizard too :)

-

I had a photoshoot done by Crystal, Shayne and Bin.
It was all good, thou i still don't think I look good in street wear style. :s
But yeah 4-5 hours oh shooting, effin tiring yaw..
I just couldn't wait for them to be done, but nevertheless it's fun.
It was weird how, I was giving them all my tutorials for modelling ;)

I'll just post up some of the chosen ones okay?






My photographers & my jaboo credits to her for make up :)




Sup yaw ! :D

-

For now this is all I can update.
Baby's really smart, mwah ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love

gummybearlove

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers