Nuffthenang

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Stay close, don't go.



HI ! :)
The first voice I heard when I woke up was his, and that's amazing.
The week has been oh so hectic, I swear.
Come to think of it, when was my week never hectic? :s

So from the last updates,
After my photoshoot, Esty, xian & I had to do our assignments, so I got Monica as our model, and we did a photoshoot for her. We had a great time shooting her, I mean Photo shooting -_-'
I'ma show you some of our shots, it's amazing :)



the chosen one :)


-

IACT PARTS ( Performing Arts) had our soft launch, held at our gallery.
Those practices and efforts was worth it, the launch went on well :)
It was sucha happy day, I'm glad everyone had a good time.












Hi baby :)

MR WHITE BOY.

THE LIM TWINS AND I :)












-
And after the launch the four of us went to Brussels,
Esty, chee ho, eddy & I.

Debate between Esty,

And Eddy :)



ESH HUGS. :)
-

Just last week, Eddy came up with some great idea on joining the student council bowling competition thingy majigy, and he was the mastermind of the group and gave a theme for us.
So we all dressed up as NERDS ;)
And our group won best dressed, amen people !












I lazy rotate :)
-

DONE.
Next update, Esty's VIMA baby ! ;)
Baby is amazing, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love

gummybearlove

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers