Nuffthenang

Sunday, December 13, 2009

To get me by.

And again, TINY IS STILL ALIVE OKAY? :)
Yes yes, I'm sorry for neglecting my blog, sucha pity. Well my bad, I've been really busy with college, finals are around the freakin` corner and sem2 is obviously much tougher than sem1 and I'm trying really hard here to survive. I've got quite a number of events to update on actually.
Will start of with Esty's VIMA @ Mardi, this was weeks ago by the way. :)
In case some of you do not know esty got nominated for Best College Act, for the VIMA Awards. so please vote for her !

http://www.voize.my/awards.php

Click Best college Act and vote Esther Richard ! :)
Will Appreciate every click you make. weeehuuu.

Esty all the way.






I got baby sis to come, I made sure she didn't turn me down that time :)



Amen baby :)
-

Christmas outing with the 2 lovelies at the Curve. Oh and by the way i'm unbloodyemployed now. And it's far too depressing knowing that I don't have a job. balls I tell you..
Anyways, spent real good quality time with Esty & Ariff. :)





I live for teh tarik man.






Bumped into the DU`rians ;)




hahahha I'm like a small kid !

-

MUSE. BOOZE @ RM 1 per bottle.
The great part about college is theres bars everywhere around our coll, and every Wednesday, I mean at least for now it's every Wednesday, we IACT's will spend our night @ Muse. College bond :) Well this was one of the days we were at muse.
And by the way Ariff has been paying loadsa visit at college since someone is over and done with SPM. :)





Things we do, same colour tees :)





Sister and a best friend. Two in one :)

Have I mentioned how amazing you can be baby?



-

Just last 2 weeks, oh wait last week I think. :s
Yes last week, daddy's cell had a Christmas Harvest held at Uncle James house.
The harvest went on pretty good, I had a good time. No doubt :)
We had performances and all that jazz!
All good stuff, I like :)


The girl that has been around with us since she was born. Leia Valentine.









Showing mum that I am actually eating.
My parents think I have eating disorder -_-'




HI WORLD.


Maya :)
She's famous from my blog, haha.




I swear she was gonna punch that kid.

Uncle Mark & Jerry, well you people will know him as reefa.


Ice breaking time, everyone was so hyped out.


This is one of the performance that we had in plan.
that's mum and dad imitating Grease? Greece? I don't know what they're called.

Kok Weng as MJ.

Joshua as Lion Seacrest, host of Classic Idol.

My short play with daryl bones. :)


Aunt Christine as Charlie Chaplin.

The contestants of classic idol.

Uncle James as Marilyn Monroe.


Tanee as Elvis Presley.





The day care center we had.




The apa lan face.


Mohan sisters.


Mohan Family :)

daddy papa popa !

kavi.

Foxy aunt Christine.







This is all I can update for now.
I'm gonna try and update tomorrow, no promises, but yeah.
I still have a few events to update on, like;

- Piccanightout@Picadilly.
-Opiumm
-Big Big Shopping
-Tanee's 21st big birthday
-BOTB 2009 ( Once Upon A Time There Was A Sausage Name Bob)
All the way baby ! :)

SOON LOYAL READERS, SOON !

By the way, Life's going great with baby around :)
Nights ! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love

gummybearlove

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers