langkawi in a few hours :D
ICANTWAITOMGJESUSCHRIST.
I'm free now, which means I can update on my Christmas celebration :)
On christmas eve, the family and I went to Sime Darby Convention for our major Grand Christmas Celebration of Grace Assembly, I swear I felt like I was under dressed, everyone was wearing long ass gowns and shit, and me obviously as slumber as I can be, I wore like a spaghetti top and like a freaking high waist. My jaw literally dropped as I walked in the event, looking how everyone was glammed up, I swear i thought it was a normal church thing -_-'
But yeah small matter, it's just how I am, slumber only wear clothes, so coolio!
Anyways, the event went well. Oldest sister's boyfriend was the MC for the whole event.
It was open presents time at 12 :D YAYYY !
Doris came over after midnight, and I went out with her after that with tanee tagging along. Went to get baby & eddy and Baptistesty joined us after that.
What a good Christmas, I swear :)
A little something I made for Baby's Christmas Present.
-
An amazing night :)
On Christmas day itself. Woke up real early. And forgotten that Doris spent the night over at my house. Was shocked to see her sleeping when I saw her presence. Anyways, got ready and Baptist came to pick me up and we headed to OU to do certain things. Baby was there with us.
So I had my Christmas Dinner with Baby @ Paddington House Of Pancakes.
JESUS CHRIST, was I FULL! wooot!
Major meal I swear, well thank you baby. :)
You know I love you, xx.
I had the most amazing time with baby, and spending Christmas with him was the most amazing thing, weehuuu! Thank You Lord :)

Check that out. I've never eaten so much.

Baby's was even BIGGER.

gummy bear love.

-


No comments:
Post a Comment
Love