Nuffthenang

Friday, January 1, 2010

Official.





HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE !
It's 4 30 AM and I just got back, and I'm the most happiest girl alive.
2010 is going to be an amazing year, I know.
I went to church with daddy just now, came home after the countdown.
And baby came after an hour, waited for BaptistEsty.

So here's the thing, t`was my very very very first time getting a surprise.
And I'm thankful that the surprise was from Geh Chee Ho ;)
I was blindfolded right after I got in the car, not knowing what was happening.
It was a blind adventure, long story short, I was on the rooftop where baby brought me.
Thank you, it's an amazing night, I don't think I can even sleep right now, thinking about it.
Thank you baby. Thank you BaptistEsty <3

Anyways I'm so excited, Langkawi's just in a few hours.
Follow me on twitter alright while I'm over there? :)

GOODNIGHT, XX

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, sweetheart! :D :D May 2010 bring you all sorts of sweets&treats. Keep on keeping on ♥

    ReplyDelete

Love

gummybearlove

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers