So 3 Nights 4 days @ Langkawi, it was a great Holiday.
Especially with the great people. Baby, Esty, Ariff & Baptist.
Good company, I like.
Well there's nothing much to update on Langkawi, the only thing we did there was booze all the way. And walk around the beach. Went to reggae bar and things like that. I enjoyed my holiday, no doubt. The weather was good, everything was good. Im missing Langkawi already, sadly.
would like to go back there with baby thou and of coarse the lovely people I went with :)
I'm just gonna let the pictures do the talking okay. :)
We left on the 1st Jan for the late night bus ride.
It was somehow hard to sleep, till I told baby to hear that gospel song, and we both managed to sleep in the end. Long journey thou, 6 hours ride, joy..
It was somehow hard to sleep, till I told baby to hear that gospel song, and we both managed to sleep in the end. Long journey thou, 6 hours ride, joy..
Baptistesty ;)
AriffGorgeous.
Gummybear :)
I tried so hard to sleep. -_-'
Reached Kuala Perlis, getting all excited already ;)
Toke the ferry to Langkawi and this was our first day @ Langkawi.
Gorgeous got high pretty quick, damn son.
Went for a walky walky at the beach right in front of our hotel.
It's a great place, you come out of your room, walk straight turn left and woah !
It's a great place, you come out of your room, walk straight turn left and woah !
Heaven and earth :)
Dead Starfish :(
Gummy and baptist's gay moments.
Bestie's ;)
L O V E
The first night they had Chinese for dinner.
It was like a family you know? Those 3 - 4 course meal, so cool :)
It was like a family you know? Those 3 - 4 course meal, so cool :)

I was secretly scared to carry this lil monkey, deep down inside of me :s

Later that night, we decided to take a good walk at the beach, have some booze and things like that, play with sand, climb up trees and dance dance, you know those chilling things.

GO ARIFF !

Tiny being excited in a HUGE place :)




From baby.

NOW SAY AWWWWW :)

Surprisingly friend's was at Langkawi too.
So Aru and Ivan came over to our room, chat chilled drank, etc.
gay talks and yeah interesting stuff's..
So Aru and Ivan came over to our room, chat chilled drank, etc.
gay talks and yeah interesting stuff's..
The brother I can count on :)
let the boys be..
We syok sendiri.
We wasted more than half the day for our 2nd day.
Woke up amazingly late, total disappointment, bleh..
Woke up amazingly late, total disappointment, bleh..
But oh wells, good ass sleep thou. Woke up and baptistesty weren't in the hotel.
Baby, Gorgeous & I got ready as we were suppose to run some errands for Baptist's Birthday.
The 3 of us drove all the way to town, had dinner there and yeah :)
Baby, Gorgeous & I got ready as we were suppose to run some errands for Baptist's Birthday.
The 3 of us drove all the way to town, had dinner there and yeah :)
before leaving to town, gummy busy settling his assignments.
In Langkawi, I know :)
In Langkawi, I know :)
Gorgeous & I cam whored to kill time.
And we did some major cam whoring, I've not done that in a very long time :s
And we did some major cam whoring, I've not done that in a very long time :s
Hahha, I wanted to disturb him. :(
tried..
Road trip !
Mummy on the phoneeee.
@ Cappuccino bar after dinner.
cause` baby wasn't done with assignments.
cause` baby wasn't done with assignments.
Gorgeous finding spots ! ;)
Cheers to S & P :)
I swear I was THAT pathetic.
xx for gorgeous !
HE LOOKS LIKE A JAPANESE BOY :O
We headed back to chenang to meet up with baptistesty
@ Telaga Arabic.
@ Telaga Arabic.
favo people :)

Oh godd...
After telaga, Gorgeous wanted to go to the bar down the road.
So we headed our butts to Sunba, all reggae and awesome.
Our kind of chilling thing you know :)
So we headed our butts to Sunba, all reggae and awesome.
Our kind of chilling thing you know :)

Gorgeous inspirations :)




their shots.

mamak after sunba, Met Nassir, L O L moment.
-
I shall update on day 3 & 4 tomorrow okay?
Because I'm feeling a tad bit sleepy already -_-'
xx


No comments:
Post a Comment
Love