Nuffthenang

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Continuation of Langkawi.

So the continuation of Langkawi.
If I'm not mistaken, I stopped at day 2 yeah?

Before day 2 ended, Baptisesty, baby & I played charades or some other games that was something like charades. We played till really late and not knowing what time it was, while on the other hand, gorgeous was busy snoozing and snoring ;) 'Mhhhmmm' ?
hahaha inside joke.

Gummy and I ended up sleeping really late. Well basically, 'early' ?
Managed to sleep at only half past 9 in the morning, but surprisingly we could wake up early before lunch, so we wouldn't waste our lovely day :)
While the other two, baptistesty went round finding for ingredients to cook, the 3 of us went walking on the beach again, obviously booze involved :) headed to Little Mexican for lunch, I swear I had some good ass Tuna salad there.
So sexyyyy..

Gorgeous.

Tinyy ;)



@ Little Mexican.




SAW THAT ? :D

Went back to the hotel, gorgeous and I went a lil tad bit high, started dancing, jumping and doing crazy ass things with the song Bad romance. Big entertainment. I'd post the video up, but I don't have guts, I shyyy...







Brainfreezed :D



Baptistesty called, they wanted to go kai kai with us.
Packed the booze and went out straight, ended up kai kai`ing on the long street, and had asam laksa :D While the 3 vain ones went to the beach in front of the stall and went all adventurous on rocks, weehuuu !




will be there for you, always xx


Gosh, seriously. What's life without the gorgeous.



tiga kawan baik.

wah i like :D



this is the paria shot :)

After the street, we went to the Lighthouse bar/restaurant.
because Baptist wanted to see the sunset :)
IT WAS B E A U T I F U L.


it's cliche when they say, watch the sunset with your boyfriend.
But gummy's an exception, nothing is cliche with him.
Because I truly love you :)







We were all satisfied, went back to the hotel room.
And that's when Esty was running up and down settling Baptist's Birthday treasure hunt.
Well Gorgeous & I ran along with her, what are friends for anyways? :)

Had gummy to take Baptist away from the room and etc.
Watched the treasure hunt, had to walk there and here under the rain.
Got sick for an hour there, I know I'm pretty weird.

I made this huge card for Brotha baptist's Birthday :)



before the clock strike 12,
We went for a super late dinner.
Celebrated his birthday at such a chilling place.



Day 4,
time to leave Langkawi.
Oh well this was the interesting part people !





We burnt the bus tickets.
All of us, because we missed the ferry, so we had to buy another bus ticket.
-______________________________-'
It was very interesting thou, nicely done.

I was out of hype already.
because we were all heading back to KL.










My favorite people.



There was rainbow when we were in the bus watching ALI G :)
reached KL pretty late, since our bus ride was a new time.
Only got home at almost 2, was really tired and felt moodless.

BUT NEVERTHELESS,
Langkawi was amazing, I'm looking forward to going there again :)

done !
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love

gummybearlove

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers