Nuffthenang

Friday, January 15, 2010

for all the times

so FINALS over for sem 2.
And I'm having sem break now, which is awesome, thou it's only for 10 days, but it's better than not having any, so I'm thankful :)

I can't really remember what has been happening, cause I was busy running around getting my assignments done for finals. But just last week, was supposedly to head out with Tanee, but she didn't want me to come in the end -_-' when I was all dolled up already. Steph my retard was coincidently going to Opera, so I decided to follow her in the end. She came to pick me up pretty late, and before leaving my house I almost got robbed.

It's bloody dangerous to come out of the house alone after 12 midnight, that's for sure.
But Thank God nothing happened, cause Gopi saved me :s
Headed to Sunway, and we didn't go to Opera we went to Coco instead. It was so long since I was out with Sjn, especially for drinking, I'm glad I decided to follow her instead :)

-Plus baby was at MOS, so near :)

But that women I tell you, downed me like a mafugger. Nak sangat just cause we haven't been drinking together. Naughty girl I tell you ar steph, I give you bleeding love then you know ;)






Melisa came too.




I love this girl so much, i don't know what life would be without sohai moments.




My eyes are closing right now. :(
I shall go take a nap since baby's napping too.
Will update on my photo shoot next, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love

gummybearlove

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers