Nuffthenang

Saturday, January 16, 2010

So can you see?



I love Cheeho. :)
I just got back from our bestie's picnic at the park.
(I know a bit late for picnic's right?) -_-
But we cool that way 8)
Esty, Ariff, Xian and Fritz came along.

I'm suppose to update on the photoshoot I had for replica yeah?
So yeah, Baby helped me with the photoshoot at Rimba park.
I'm praying for a miracle to happen with Mr.Low, hoping he'll pass me :s
But on the bright side, at least I've handed in my project in time.





I have more but, I'ma show you what I did in the end for the replica.

But I didn't hand in this one, I hand in another one that baby helped with again.
And big thanks to eddy too.
so both baby and eddy THANK YOU!
-

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love

gummybearlove

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers