I'm moving, somewhere near my current place, but It doesn't feel right.
It's pretty. It's Big and all, but I felt a lil weird when I was there thou. :s
I'm liking the whole small cozy house thingy, the whole huge house is not for me.
But if Dad&Mum is happy, by all means la.
Anyways, I just got some pictures from erm quite awhile ago. *HEHE*
I remember mentioning about baby blindfolding me for New years eve, and brought me up to the roof. Well yeah :)

haha, looks like I got kidnapped or something.
-
On Erm Monday, if i'm not mistaken, I spent half a day at my parent's office.
Waiting for Doris to come get me. Everyone left the office, and I was alone.
I nicely blast the music in the office, started running around and dancing around and got tired in the end. HAHA it's a have to be there moment about the fax machine.
I never knew how Fax machine works, sue me, haha.
NOW I KNOW. :D

Mummy was printing baby pictures for ze boyfriend.


Mummy's office table, spot our baby pictures ! Hehe

I swear to God that's the coolest Calculator ever ! It's so huge.
I was so fascinated.
I was so fascinated.


baby & I was drawing from 2 different places.
This one right abit salah la this boy.
I told him to draw a fat cute baby, with father bear and mother bear.
And a witch donkey at the side, trying to get the baby.
But it doesn't seem like the witch donkey is trying to get lil baby. :)
This one right abit salah la this boy.
I told him to draw a fat cute baby, with father bear and mother bear.
And a witch donkey at the side, trying to get the baby.
But it doesn't seem like the witch donkey is trying to get lil baby. :)

This is the one where both of us drew, and we were suppose to compare.
We were suppose to draw, a broccoli Princess kissing a handsome prince.
Then theres a FAT CAT on the side.
With 3 wise men's that plays violin :)
And a cute lil cottage house behind.
We were suppose to draw, a broccoli Princess kissing a handsome prince.
Then theres a FAT CAT on the side.
With 3 wise men's that plays violin :)
And a cute lil cottage house behind.
So this is what baby drew.

And this is what I drew, heheh.

And baby told me to draw this;
A pink riding hood, with a baddy wolf, and 3 piglets
with Humpty dumpty on the wall. :)
yes I had all the time in the world, I was keeping myself busy in the office.
-
Random leftovers;


My forehead got sliced my the razor blade :(

So I customized my plastered head.
; I love gummy Bear.
-
; I love gummy Bear.
-

Ariff's mess.
It's his habit whenever he sits with me at nana.
It's his habit whenever he sits with me at nana.

He calls it the gorgeous Geisha? -_-'
hahha.
-
Some pictures from the shoot.
Smunchkins loves going out with baby & I.
-
I've got some pictures of the new house.

The living room, bigger than expected. :s

Master bed room, bigger than the current one.

Reeni's room, much much bigger than the current one.

Living hall upstairs, current house don't have.

Tanee & Mine.
It's much bigger, I can't take the full view cause it's too big.
It's much bigger, I can't take the full view cause it's too big.

Dining, abit too big for us.
I swear, I feel too tiny in that house.
I swear, I feel too tiny in that house.

Ah, there's a bar. -_-'
Hmmm.
SO YAH.
I think I'm heading off to KD, Mano now.
I miss my gummy bear :(
xx
SO YAH.
I think I'm heading off to KD, Mano now.
I miss my gummy bear :(
xx


No comments:
Post a Comment
Love