HI HI.
I do not like freak of nature.
I do not like you, fo sho. :(
(notice the difference between like and hate)
Go go run like the wind.
Anyways, hello earth.
Just got back from Spicy,Kepong with Esty, Tanee, Anne, and Doris came much later.
Before that, yet again out since afternoon, followed Esty for jamming @ Akar. Then I wanted her to accompany me to Ou to get some things done. Dinner with miss esty.
She's a depressed shopper, buys everything and anything, I had to literally pull her out of the shop. Goddamnit, this girl. I take care of her like no ones business, I love you. :)
Well, every day I wake up in the afternoon hoping for a call from Ariff or atleast a text, then I keep forgetting that he's in Thailand. :(
And i'm really worried about you little one :(
I miss you already la.
Before he left to Thailand, we had his 'nak sangat farewell' @ Artista. Booze and yeah, friends. Before his farewell, I was busy like a mother, cooking for baby, while the 2 favorite people was chilling at my place.
He came over and yeah, had a lil picnic with him. Sayang the lelaki chee ho, itu mine. :) Went to Artista after that, came along esty, xian, annisa & nesh. Good bonding. After booze was nana, fosho. It's a must, teehee.

Aiyo happy boy. :)

That's all I have for now, the rest is in Ariff's Camera, which is like all the way in Thailand.
-
I've got leftover pictures thou,
I shall post it up now since I'm super free.
I shall post it up now since I'm super free.
baby's like working now, I know so late :(
Poor gummy bear..

Do you see what I see?
The most amazing guy on living earth.

Do you see what I mean?
Aiyo so cute.











No comments:
Post a Comment
Love