Nuffthenang

Friday, August 27, 2010

Continuation of the previous post.

My mission on the beach, was to make sure I went Para-sailing.




And I did. But was not warned that, small people like me would have difficulty sailing back down to the beach, because I wasn't strong enough to pull the strings.
It was pain -_-'

The following day ;
It was Jungcyllon mall, I forgotten how to spell it.





Following day;
Simon cabaret, OMFG.

I swear, The IT on the right, was really pretty.


Yes, I know.



Man in the inside wei.

Suresh and the two IT's, on the left, erm nipple sticker IT.

The following day, went for last round of shopping. And Flight was late at night. Got back to PJ only at approx 3AM, went straight to bed man.
Good trip over all.

-

Attended Steph's Birthday Party a few days after @ Beer factory.
Surprise gone bad, LOL.
Hope the bestfriend had fun. Well, she was gone, so I presumed she did ;)








-

So, my class had a BBQ party for the sake of having a party they made it Anand's so called Birthday. Held at Shayne's place, it was one heck of an exclusive BBQ, I swear.















So that's about all my updates I owe. No more for now, hehe.
Have fun, xx

More to come ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love

gummybearlove

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers