Hi, so I'm free now :)
I'm gonna update about Phuket Trip, SJN's surprise birthday party, and our Exclusive BBQ party/Anand the thai guy's party.
So, first up. I had a good trip over at Phuket for 4N5D.
The sister Tanee & I, had a hotel room to ourselves. It was all good. I had bad air sick thou, worst part was I never knew. Only cause, it's been centuries since I sat in an airplane. Plus, I only knew I was just sea sick and long journey car sick. I thought an hour flight wouldn't do me bad, but I guess I was wrong.
Anyways, i'll just post the pictures up with mini updates of the picture :)
In the airport at 3AM man.
All sick looking already.
When we arrived, the tour guide brought us the a Jewel Lab.
Worst Lunch ever -_-'
Go Thailand.
While waiting for younger sis to finish her elephant ride with Suresh.
Tour Guide, Nop.
Jie.
Little sister all excited.
Went for the Fantasea show in the evening.
It was so beautiful !
Good ass buffet that cost RM159/pax
The following day ;
Tour Guide brought us to Coral Island for snorkeling.
Whole family, plus Suresh and Daryl.
ooo yeahh..
Popsyduu.
& Mumsyduu.
Lunch time ; little sister so cute with the hat.
Jie & Suresh.
Aww, she wanted to carry me.
Big sisters still insisted on carrying me -_-'
Popsy love.
So here's the thing, I'm really getting ticked off with the line in Taman Mayang. I can't blog in peace as the line keeps going off. So I'm just gonna do it tomorrow or something at the boyfie's place, and use his line instead :)
Look at the brightside ; I updated half my Phuket trip for now.
So be patient, xx


No comments:
Post a Comment
Love