Hello there, I'm currently at Antico with today's birthday Girl. Stephanie Julia Nathan :)
Happy 19th Birthday besty, you know you're the best. I love you, you big girl already. Don't be naughty please :)

This girl has been a really great friend to me. This is the friendship I'd cherish real close to my heart, and will do whatever it takes to make sure this friendship stays strong as ever. We've been the best of friends ever since we were all young and naive, and time just passed by in a blink of an eye, and we're now in college couping up real good with life. And that's the way it's supposed to be till the world ends. We'll grow older together as friends forever, I love you my wetard :)
-
By the way I thought I could update on Phuket, but the pictures is being Gay so I can't upload it today. Maybe tonight :)
xx


No comments:
Post a Comment
Love