Nuffthenang

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

So goodbye? for 5 days :)

I'm flying off to Phuket in approximately 8 hours. I'm really excited, just cause I can shop till I drop, from saving up all my money only for this trip. And as soon as I get back, I shall update on my trip. But oh no, gonna be love sick, leaving the boy behind, poor him. To top that, he can't get hold of my iPhone for 5 days, oh boy no games for him then :s
so, i will be back in no time, and baby don't be naughty :)
-

Since, all you lovely readers were so patient :)
I shall update on the event of MTV Asia Worldstage.
And this will be all that's left from the updates I owe, till Phuket :)

The boyfriend, surprised me with W.S tickets for my anniversary, I was utter ecstatic when I got my present. I really wanted to go, mainly for Katy Perry, my Idol :)
I went there and was so patient with the crowd only to watch her perform, and some of you may know that I am claustrophobic, but I was very tolerant and sacrificial towards the crowd, I did yell at a few major uncivilized one, but those 2 girls, were really paria. O.o

Out of all days, a heavy downpour occurred, and it was so disgusting I couldn't resist but to take of my pretty glads, to avoid it from getting soaked. Met up with Steph Koh, Melly, Vy yin, Gary and Wei Kiong as well. So the line up was Bunkface, Wondergirls, Tokio Hotel and last but not least Katy Perry.

Bunkface did pretty awesome, the rock the stage, no doubt. And as for Wondergirls, their dance was just super cute, Bill Kaulitz, oh dear Lord Jesus, was sucha pretty boy, I couldn't stop starring at him, he wore a humanoid outfit, damn steady :)
And Katy Perry, best performance for the closing, I was so sad that she threw her tutu, and someone else got it :(
I was really emofied then, haha. Yes, that's how much of an Idol she is to me.

Pictures shall do the talking now :)
And ps: VJ Chris, Japan was WOW.

-







The countdown.

4 VJ's from different country.

THANK YOU GEH CHEE HO.


Wondergirls ;)



Tokio. H :)
He is so cute !




THE IDOL :)
OMGOMG.




BIG BANANA SPLIT PROPS.


This was when she was performing her song that was not released int the record. It was a surprise for Malaysia. :) Peacock was the song.


That's about it. :)
I love worldstage, wheee.

Omg, time is passing real fast, I'm gonna fly off soon, wheee.
Take care lovelies, I'll be back !
And baby, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love

gummybearlove

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers