Nuffthenang

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Boseffinton.


HI ;)
I haven't been updating just yet because, I am the most amazing girlfriend in the freakin` world to borrow my lappy to my beloved boyfriend. That's why, my excuse is pretty reasonable. I was kind enough to let him finish up his 3D with my lappy :D

Anyways, updates peeps !
Saturday, Mum, Dad, lil sis, the boyfriend and I went to Kuala Selangor for my uncles Raya Open house. Long story why I have a Malay uncle, but yeah :D Long drive to KS, thank God for Baby & iPhone. Surprisingly we didn't stay there for long, usually we'll stay till like evening or so. And I, the whining child will constantly whine to my parents to leave. This time I didn't have to, only because the boyfriend was there with me and also, we went back at noon :D




Haha, lil sis damn cute.

-
Starting working at Boston.
With the besty Steph. Also Lixian and Caely.

Loads of drama that I do not like to be involve in. Girls intimidated by us, girls wants us to get fired, girls wanna do everything just to get us. -_-'
Screw you, no time dei.
I'm only working to earn cash for a living, I really do not care about all this. :)
Over all, work is fun with the besty, lixian and Caely oh as well as our senior Robyn.

First day of work.

Second day.



And 3rd. Which was just yesterday.
Work tonight again.

toodles lovies! ;)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love

gummybearlove

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers