Yeah.. MOJO JO JO ! :D
Line's quite good now, hopefully it would stay this way till I'm done updating -_-'
Carrying on..
Mummy's Birthday Dinner @ KING Crab.
Yeah, we Mohan family is equivalent to Crab Family :)
2 sister's boy came for dinner too, sadly my fatty didn't. Cause it was all a last minute thing.
Ordered 8 Crabs, yummy, I just had to mention the 8 Crabs, other then that not important.
Mummy was happy, and that's all that matters.
Happy Belated Birthday Mumsyduu. You know I love you like I love Veggies! ;)
(Hey, that's a lot of love okay. The amount of love I have for veggies, is woah.)
-
53rd for Malaysia.
Merdeka eve was spent at IpMan. Don't laugh. Damnit, I knew it -_-'
Fine, laugh all you want. Hehe, I was laughing quite badly too, haha.
Spent the night celebrating with the besty, the boy, the sister, and both their boyfriends. Played so much of card drinking games. And I, Ishneesha Swee Yin, without a 10inch ego covering my face would like to say, yes I suck this time round :)
I shall do a lil promo of IpMan, it's @ TTDI Plaza. It's not a bad place to chill thou. If you're someone like me, where you'd prefer the less chaos place, IpMan it's not that bad after all.
Go try it out, they have those wood thing where you can play the hand hand thing, screw me I don't know what's that call.
Go try it out, they have those wood thing where you can play the hand hand thing, screw me I don't know what's that call.

That's the hand hand thing I was talking about :s

3 2 1 and yay !
I was trying to pop the confetti la :/
-
Cheerio's challenge in class with Shayne Especkerman. ;)
This was very random I tell you. Shayne and I were munching on the cheerios, and Shayne started off with building cheerios and making names out of cheerios, I got so addicted in a sudden, that Shayne & I were challenging on who can build the highest cheerios.
THEN AGAIN, without a 10inch ego covering my tiny little face, I say I suck again -_-'
I was building it in my 3 hours class, but never succeeded to reach 11 cheerios and above.
-
Cheerio's challenge in class with Shayne Especkerman. ;)
This was very random I tell you. Shayne and I were munching on the cheerios, and Shayne started off with building cheerios and making names out of cheerios, I got so addicted in a sudden, that Shayne & I were challenging on who can build the highest cheerios.
THEN AGAIN, without a 10inch ego covering my tiny little face, I say I suck again -_-'
I was building it in my 3 hours class, but never succeeded to reach 11 cheerios and above.
He was so free to do those things to me, just cause he got his built :(
O.o? I don't know how he does it..
:D :D :D
<3>
mm ya la shayneyy..
This was priceless, the face expo. I didn't know he was gonna take a picture with the Sad kan? Cheerios beside me -_-'
-
-
8th Months Anniversary.
Was spent at baby's place, watching Our Gossip Girls.
I got baby his World's best Boyfriend Champion trophy, which I will be showing you in like, now ;) hehe.
Was spent at baby's place, watching Our Gossip Girls.
I got baby his World's best Boyfriend Champion trophy, which I will be showing you in like, now ;) hehe.
Baby's got a trophy ye ye ye ! :D
Love you fatty! xx
Love you fatty! xx
-
I'm so cool cause I'm done updating 8)
Off to bed in awhile with the boy :D
Goodnight sweet peeps.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Love