Hi peeps. Wait, before that !
I'm so happy that I've got green apples stocked up. Now, I can eat my green yummyduu apples. :D
Okay fine, back to the title. -_-
How come, just how come every time I want to update my bloggie, the line gets bitchy with me? I am all mojo`fied to update for Merdeka, Mummy's Birthday, 8th Month Anni and my cheerios challenge with Shayne Especkerman. :(
But then again, I can't cause cause cause the line ar, oh my god.
But I will update tonight if the line gets better, loadsa pictures to upload that's why I need a good line. And I'm very energetic to update, so if the line gets better tonight, I will definitely update ;)
PROMISE ONE :D
Since the line is really bad, and I can't upload many pictures, let me just tell you what I'm feeling right now, It's pretty interesting.
-
I honestly dislike friends who changed for the good, and changes back to the old ways. Knowing that I've always been by their side, encouraging them for the better. Only cause I truly treasure every single one of you, everyone. Then again, it proves that I'm a friend who gets taken for granted, and fill with disappointment, thank you for proving that to me. No, no I don't play the hate game, everyone knows me well, I'm free of all prejudice, I love everyone equally.
I learn to not hate, and that's how I will be, I will forgive, because everyone deserve chances in my point of view. But don't cross the border line, and step on me, it hurts.

-
xx
G.CH is Love.
Happy 8th Months baby. You're all I have for now :)
Thank you.
Thank you.


hey ishnee, hope you're okay ! :/ x
ReplyDeleteIm good babe, no worries xx
ReplyDelete